- How does FritzZyme Work?
- How long has Fritz Industries, Inc. been working with nitrifying bacteria?
- What sets Fritz Industries, Inc.'s nitrifying bacteria products apart from other competitors?
- How does FritzZyme compare to other products?
- What is the difference between FritzZyme 7 and Fritz-Zyme 9?
- Why does it take so long for an aquarium to cycle without Fritz-Zyme?
FritzZyme® 7 is for freshwater use and FritzZyme® 9 is for brackish and saltwater use. Both FritzZyme 7 and 9 work the same natural way, but the species of bacteria differ in order to achieve the best results possible in each environment. By having separate products with optimum species for each environment, the "lag time" for the bacteria to adjust is avoided. If the wrong FritzZyme is used, you will not achieve the needed ammonia and/or nitrite control. Introduce the correct FritzZyme as soon as possible. Water changes to remove the incorrect FritzZyme will not be necessary.